Class Officer Job Descriptions
The following job descriptions are intended as a guide only. Officers and duties vary with the
class, its projects and the individuals involved.
President: Camdon Cline
- Resides in the club’s region
- Leads the club/group and acts as liaison among club/group members, the Alumnae Association, the College’s administrative offices, and the Clubs Committee
- Presides at all club/group meetings and over the executive committee, when one exists
Mentors new club/group volunteers and ensures continuity by providing opportunities for new leaders
- Exercises overall financial responsibility for the club/group; co-signs bank accounts with club/group treasurer
- Oversees the schedule of events and appoints others as needed
- Approves all club/group communications
- Sends out at least one newsletter per year
- Informs the Alumnae Association and the regional Clubs Committee liaison about club/group activities
- When completing term as president or stepping down before term is over:
Helps transition new president to office and makes sure all official records are transferred
- Updates her/his status with the roll and forward moving on
Vice President: Madelyn Thomas
- Works with the class president and other officers in planning, organizing, and
implementing class programs.
- Becomes familiar with the JAG online services (website, email, etc.) to facilitate classmate communications.
- Exercises the powers and duties of the president in the absence of the president.
- Fills officer vacancies arising between elections.
- Commits to being a member of the reunion committee
Public Relations Coordinator: Brick Boldery
- Creates and maintains a class blog, build and maintain the “Alumni Association” pages, facebook pages and any other form of social media or advertisement
- Becomes familiar through training of online services
(website, email, etc.) to facilitate classmate/project communications.
- Updates class website on a quarterly basis, at minimum.
- Commits to being a member of the Alumni committee
- Work with the class president and other officers in planning, organizing, and
implementing class programs.
- Assume needed positions in the class associated with a particular project
- Fulfill the duties of vacant class officer positions at the direction of the president.
- Commit to being members of the reunion committee
Communications Chair: Kayla Taylor
- Writes/edits communications including e-newsletters, blog, invitations, partnering social media announcements
- Write and coordinate service activities for all marketing posting
- May also serve as the website coordinator or oversee web coordinator
Program Chair:Bailey Black
- Plans and organizes events
- May create ads for committee members for the planning and execution of events
- Serves as the primary source for event information
- When needed, provides a list of events for inclusion in a newsletter and in the annual Form A—the Alumnae Association’s annual club activities report
- Coordinates with the alumnae admission representative(s) to plan events for prospective students
Photographer: Autumn Wright
- To capture pictures at club matches and events
- To liaise with the Website Administrator to upload images on club website
- To work with club safeguarding officer to ensure that all photographs of minors have been pre-agreed by parents
To work with other Club Officials as and when required