Chapter Plan of Work 2017-2018
View Blog Posts for Detailed Events!
Our service initiative this year is “Bully Prevention”. As a team we have worked with our Advisory Board to plan and gather ideas that best serve our school and community with services events and projects. Our advisory board is working hard with us this year as mentors and facilitators for the school in helping us establish plans to fit the needs of the students at MCHS.
Leadership Development Projected Date/Date Completed
- Initiation and Installation Ceremony 09/23/2017 – 10/24/2017
- Leadership Development Conference 11/03/2017
- Workforce Job Fair 02/16/2018 – 04/19/2018
- Career Development Conference (Regional) 01/26/2018
- Career Development Conference (State) 03/16/2017
- Attend County Council meeting to discuss project partnering with JAG 02/13/2018
- Partner with Mrs Leahigh to work on Bully Prevention Project09/01/2017-10/31/2017
- Make lesson plans for cub pride-bully prevention project
- Plan “Caught Being Good” positive behavior project 09/18/2017-10/02/2017
- Begin “Caught Being Good” positive behavior project 10/02/2017-11/03/2017
- Suicide Prevention Project Fundraiser 08/24/2017-09/13/2017
- Project #MCHSwalksfor… 08/27/2017-09/16/2017